Thursday, August 19, 2010

One Act Of Random Kindness

Matthew 10:42 -"And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward."

I don't know why, but I feel that God is trying to have me use this verse on my blog. So of course, I'll do it. I love this verse! It says that if you follow me and give a cup of cold water to one of the least of these, you will not lose your reward. I don't know what you think, but helping other people makes me happy. It is amazing to see what God can do through someone when he asks them to help the poor or give a service to someone, like giving someone a cup of cold water. Thinking about that makes me bubble up inside! God asks us to serve others cheerfully. So why don't you try it? You could sponsor a child or do something like weeding someone elses garden anonymously. That right there is just like giving someone a cup of cold water, and you will feel satisfaction inside.