Thursday, May 8, 2014

He Knew

"From heaven the LORD looks down and sees all mankind; from his dwelling place he watches all who live on earth - he who forms the hearts of all, who considers everything they do." -Psalm 33:13-15


He formed my heart and everything in it. He knew what my desires would be and why I would do the things I did. He knew what would easily tempt me, what Satan would do to try to pierce my heart. He knew what my interests were and what would make me feel loved. He knew what passions I would have and what would make me laugh or cry. He knew the social group I would be in at school.

   HE KNEW. And HE KNOWS. He knows when I sit and when I rise, when I do well or make a mistake, and yet He still loves me. He formed my heart, knowing that I would eventually turn to Him. And I am forever grateful.