Monday, August 23, 2010

Not my usual blog!

This is not going to be one of my usual posts. I heard a podcast from Mornings With Brant and it really made me think. The podcast is long, but it would be the best fifteen minutes spent of your day. I can't really tell you what it's about, it's hard to explain, so click here and you'll see what I mean...

...So what do you think? Do you think it's true? Do you think the writer got it all wrong? That is a great discussion to talk about with the family. I hope you just didn't skip the podcast. It is worth it. So if you didn't... click on it now and it will give you something to think about...

...I love it when the woman says the Jesus spoke to their heart, and now all we do is talk about external things when Jesus spoke about internal things. That's why we have a different crowd in our churches than when Jesus was here. There were some topics that were kind of mature on the podcast but I really liked what that woman said...