Monday, November 5, 2012

Letter from God

Dear my precious son/daughter,

You have limited my abilities to do amazing things. If you only trust me with financial support, you are putting me in a box. I can do way more than that! Think about Elijah, Moses, David. Think about what they've done. They've parted the sea, given unlimited food to a poor woman, killed a giant, and much more! What makes you think that I cannot do the same thing with you? I can, but it's going to take faith from you. And right now, your faith is only allowing me to do miniscule things in your life. Trust me. I know what I'm doing. So don't be afraid or discouraged, becasue I will be with you. Dream big and realize that I can make those things happen in your life. Trust me fully, and things even greater than Jesus' miracles will be done. Don't put me in a cage. Don't put boundaries on your capabilities. Trust me.

Love,
Your Daddy