Sunday, October 7, 2012

Raindrops


So... today I was in a funk. I was moping around, looking at basically nothing on the computer, trying to do my homework but failing miserably. So I decided to take a walk around our neighborhood, even though it was a dreary day and cloudy. And I'm so glad I did.



I bundled myself, put my earphones in, turned up the music loud, and walked. As I was walking on my favorite path,  I felt a big drop of rain fall on my nose. And a big smile came on my face! It was so cool! Only God knows why, but that raindrop reminded me that He is there with me and I can be joyful, because He never leaves me. For the rest of my walk, I was as happy as I could be, listening to worship songs and as the raindrops fell on my face, I remembered that God holds every tear in His hand and I felt like He was releasing all of the tears that I have cried before, saying "You do not have to worry about it. I have it under control." Thank you, Father, for remind me of how amazing You are today!

Every little raindrop in your life screams His name!