Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ecuador: Second Ministry day

Let me say, this trip has been so amazing!

Today we went to a park and performed our drama three times. 37 people accepted Christ today from our team's drama! There are eight teams, so think about how many people are being changed from this. Praise God!

There was this one woman named Rachel... atleast I think that was her name. She was moved by the drama and she was already a Christian. We prayed for her and she told us Ï have peace." She was so sad to see us leave and she said that she would never forget us. I love her dearly. She was such a sweet woman and that is just an example of what God is doing in Ecuador.

It's so amazing to see so many teens on fire for God. They have worship every night, which is very powerful, and tomorrow Britt Nicole is playing for us! So much fun :)

I miss you all, and I can't wait until I am able to post all of the pictures that I have taken.