Friday, September 10, 2010

"God will help us at the break of day."

Psalm 46:5 - "The Lord is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at the break of day."

I had a really hard time with school the first day. And Rachel helped me by giving me this verse. I was thinking about trusting God that night and then the next day, I got this and it backed up my answer! She said (and I quote this), "Even though this verse is originally talking about a city, I think it can still apply to us." I think that is true. If it applies to us, the verse is basically saying, The Lord is within us and we will not fall, and God will help us at the break of day. Sometimes at school or at work, we can have a hard day and feel like there is no one who understands. We have to understand that God is with us and will not let us fall. He will help us. He will protect us (like the post from four days ago). We just have to trust God and he will do the rest.


P.S. The second day of school was a lot better!