Sunday, June 13, 2010

Think about heaven

Colossians 3:2 - "Think about things that are in heaven. Don't think about things that are on Earth."

Don't you think what this verse says is really hard?  Paul was writing to the people of Colosse because they had a great faith in Christ. He tells them to not give up, to not let people stray them away from Christ, and then he tells them this. Do you think that even though the people at Colosse had a great faith in Christ, they thought that this command was hard? I bet so. Everyone has thought about things on Earth. We don't really think about things in heaven unless we either read our bible or go to church. It's really hard. I wish it wasn't. The way I look at it, we should think "what should I do to get a treasure in heaven?" That might help. Try it. Think about heaven. P.S. Starting now I will be posting every other day.